1. Install WP Super Cache it’s the number best way to lower the load on a WordPress website.
2. Remove tags, you can do this by simple adding this in the css file:
Edit the style.css file and add this code to make your tags disappear with a huge chuck of access load use.
3. Uninstall the google xml sitemap or any sitemap, they cause looping and crazy loads from Search Engine spidering.
4. Get a low server filled web hosting service like Web Host Pro
5. Install Plugin Performance Profiler, this will tell you of any plug ins run heavy load levels or have conflicts.
Want more details, check out our other WordPress Load Tips here.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014