Yes, we have 2FA on all web hosting, reseller hosting, and any VPS or dedicated server that uses cPanel.
Here is how to configure 2FA in the account's cPanel:
2FA requires a smartphone with a supported time-based one-time password (TOTP) app. We suggest the following apps:
- For Android™, iOS®, and Blackberry® — Google Authenticator™
- For Android and iOS — Duo Mobile
- For Windows® Phone — Authenticator
To configure 2FA, perform the following steps:
- Click Set Up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Link your cPanel account and your 2FA app:
- To automatically create the link, scan the displayed QR code with your app.
- To manually create the link, enter the provided Account and Key information in your app.
- Within your 2FA app, retrieve the six-digit security code
Note: The 2FA app generates a new six-digit security code every 30 seconds.
- Enter the six-digit security code in the Security Code text box.
Note: You must enter the security code within 30 seconds. After time expires, the app will generate a new six-digit code.
- Click Configure Two-Factor Authentication.
Note: If you see a Failed to set user configuration: The security code is invalid. error, a problem may exist with the date and time settings on your server. To fix the issue, contact your hosting provider.