We provide complete privacy with all services.
We at Web Host Pro believe your information should never be an option for making more money or to use for personal gain other then to provide you with our service. To obtain this new level of privacy, we have taken many steps to feel confident in meeting this goal. It is our constant pursuit to ensure that your personal information is utterly private. We have listed some of the techniques necessary to achieve this:
- We obtain the minimal amount of information needed to start your account with our company.
- We password protect and encode all credit card information allowing only our billing department and the owners access when needed.
- Anytime your billing information is accessed our logs keep track of the person accessing it and a note is required by the one processing the request.
- Billing information is deleted after being confirmed to assure 100% security. We are proud to say since we started in 2001 we have never had a credit card stolen from our company for fraudulent use.
- Your personal information used when signing up is also kept 100% confidential. On a personal note it is very unsettling to see businesses selling information for personal profit.
- We have a strong commitment to keep all of our clients information strictly confidential at all times.
Free Domain Privacy
Web Host Pro has the best free domain privacy system available for domain registration. Unlike other discount privacy offers there is no catch here. With all domain registration you can simply choose when registering the domain to use our WHOIS information. You can also add a ticker later to request having it added. You still own and have full control over the domain name. You can transfer it or change the WHOIS back to your information at anytime. This keeps the domain owner 100% private and all communication to the domain name goes to us which in turn we will contact you if needed. If you do decide to transfer the domain away you will need to change the WHOIS information to your own for the transfer to complete.
At Web Host Pro privacy is a top priority and an uncompromising ethic we believe in strongly.
3rd Party Disclosure
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Private Information Security
For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, Stripe, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
If a law agency needs information on your site, we will only forward the information to you and never provide direct information without legal contracts forcing us to concede. We believe the FBI has a place in regulating the internet and may view your site if you have proven illegal content. You can feel safe that we will keep all of your information secure online and offline. We have not had one security violation regarding our customers personal information.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by (please enter the opt-out or unsubscribe process here. This may be something like clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails, or sending an email to email@example.com).